Specials & Packages
Discounts to support our guest community
Lodging is considered an essential community service. To serve our local community and the nation at this difficult time, our lodging operations remain fully open and we continue to welcome guests who seek respite and stand-alone accommodations.
Family Breakaway – 15% Discount
May and early June are perfect months for a Chautauqua break. Celebrate Mother’s Day, graduations, vaccinations, the end of the school year or simply the onset of warmer days to come. Enjoy dinner and drinks at the Dining Hall, ice cream at the General Store, board games on your cottage porch or a session of outdoor yoga. You could also kick it up a notch with longer hikes and high stakes frisbee, tennis, basketball and pickleball matches. No need to leave your furry friends behind at home, we are dog friendly, too!
• Book by June 15 on stays until December 31, 2021
• Studio, one-bedroom, two-bedroom and three-bedroom private cottages available
• Porches and full kitchens
• Inspiring and relaxing gardens and views
• Pet-friendly and Pet-free options*
• 10% Discount at the Dining HALL (indoor and outdoor seating available)
• Instacart grocery delivery
• Doorstep access to 40 miles of trails
• Tennis, basketball and pickleball courts
• General Store for coffee, cottage essentials, hiking supplies, gifts and Chautauqua merchandise
• Nightly minimums may apply. Tax not included.
• Use promo code FAMBRK or reserve HERE
*Pet-friendly cottages are limited; we recommend booking early to guarantee availability. Please email or call us at: email@example.com 303-952-1611 to add your pet to your reservation. Daily pet fees apply.
Extended Stay Discounts
Long term stay discounts available at up to 50% off our usual nightly rates. Offer good for new reservations only.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at 303-952-1611.
2020 Travelers’ Choice Award Winner