The Colorado Chautauqua National Historic Landmark sets itself apart from other Boulder, Colorado destinations as an oasis of respite, rejuvenation and enlightenment – offering inspired views of the Flatirons, front door access to Boulder’s famous hiking trails and tranquil accommodations.
Choose from Missions House Lodge, Columbine Lodge and 58 cottages to meet your accommodation needs. Cottages are available in studio, 1, 2 or 3 bedroom configurations, each with fully equipped kitchens and screened-in front porches. All accommodations are smoke-free and many are pet-friendly.
COVID-19 COMMUNITY SUPPORT
To support our community at this difficult time, our lodging operations remain open and continue to welcome guests who seek calm, easy access to nature and stand-alone accommodations. To make our lodging affordable for those in need, we are currently offering substantial discounts on short and long term stays. The best available discount for your stay dates will be applied when you make your reservation. Visit Specials and Packages for indicative discounts.
Email us: email@example.com
Call us: 303-952-1611
COVID-19 – NEW Remote Check In Procedures from April 1 2020
We take pride in our unique ability to support our community through our stand-alone accommodations and longer stay options. As an additional social distancing measure for our guests, residents and staff during this uncertain time, we are moving to fully remote check in and check out procedures.
To reduce person-to-person contact and time in multi-user spaces, the Front Desk will not be physically checking guests in and out in Academic Hall. Instead, you may gain entry to your private cottage via our easy-to-use lock boxes.
Guests will be provided with thorough entry instructions prior to arrival and a Welcome Pack will be left in your cottage to complete and return by email. Never fear, our friendly hospitality assistants are still on hand via phone or email to answer any questions, meet your needs and suggest the best trails!
Please email: lodging@Chautauqua.com or call 303 952 1611 with any questions about this new arrangement. For more information on our COVID-19 response and added safety features for guests, CLICK HERE.
Check-in & Check-Out
Check-in time: 4:00 PM | Check-out time: 10:00 AM
Cancellation fees will be waived through June 1, 2020 for guests traveling to or from the following locations:
• Asia Pacific: Mainland China, Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea
• Europe: All countries in the Schengen Area – Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Monaco, San Marino and Vatican City – plus the United Kingdom and Ireland
• Middle East: Iran
Other concerns are being discussed with group leadership and individuals on a case-by-case basis, with initial focus on guests arriving between now and June 1, 2020.
Best Available Rate reservations made after March 11 2020 are non-refundable for any reason.
For those arriving after June 1, 2020, we will be operating according to our usual cancellation policies (see below). Any changes will be updated on this site as soon as possible.
● Stays of between 1-10 nights: Cancel 7-days prior to check-in date, forfeit 1 night + tax. Cancel with less than 7-days notice of your check-in date, forfeit entire stay balance.
● Stays of 11-19 days or more: Cancel 30-days prior to check in date, forfeit 35% deposit. Cancel with less than 30-days notice of your check-in date, forfeit entire stay balance.
● Stays of 20 or more: Cancel 60 days prior to check in date forfeit 35% deposit. Cancel with less than 60 days notice of your check in date, forfeit entire stay.
● Stays of 10 nights or less: Deposit of 1-night + tax collected at time of reservation and is nonrefundable. Full balance collected 7 days prior to check-in date.
● Stays of 11-19 nights or more: Deposit of 35% of the total stay collected at time of reservation and is nonrefundable. Full balance collected 30-days prior to check-in date.
● Stays of 20 or more nights: Deposit of 35% of the total stay collected at the time of reservation and is nonrefundable. Full balance collected 60 days prior to check-in date.
*Deposits: To secure Best Available Rate a deposit at time of reservation equal to entire amount of the stay is collected . This amount is immediately non-refundable.
Group room Blocks subject to Contract cancellation policies.
For special requests including ADA accessible needs, rollaway beds, pack ‘n play cribs and pet accommodations, please call the Lodging Office at 303-952-1611.
To our active and retired military, we thank you for your brave and dedicated service! We are honored to offer special rates on studio and one-bedroom cottage reservations* year-round. Use promo code MILITARY when booking and save up to 20% on your getaway today!
*Restrictions: Valid proof of service required for discount to apply. Offer valid on studio and one-bedroom cottages only. Valid for new reservations only. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Minimum night stay requirements may apply.
For all of the activities, information and services available to you as a Chautauqua guest, view the Guest Directory by clicking here.
Instacart: Your Grocery Delivery Headquarters
Instacart wants you to spend more time enjoying Chautauqua and less time in the grocery aisles. Whether you’re coming in for the weekend or stocking up your cottage’s kitchen for a longer stay, take advantage of their services to have your groceries arrive the same time you do – or within an hour of ordering. Planning a picnic? Need a few hiking snacks? You’re covered. You’ll even receive free delivery on your first order. Grocery shopping has never been more convenient! Visit instacart.com to get started.