Cottages & Lodges / Mary H. Galey Cottage
Experience the stunning restoration of this historic Chautauqua cottage!
Over the past three years, the Chautauqua team has worked tirelessly to rehabilitate the Mary H. Galey cottage, an important historic landmark. The cottage is now a beautiful, functional and comfortable living, meeting and entertaining space for families, friends, business and visiting performers, including the likes of Chautauqua favorites, David Crosby, the Indigo Girls and Keb’Mo.
Highlights – Mary H. Galey Cottage
• 2,100 square feet
• Four bedrooms, three full bathrooms
• Sleeps up to 12, hosts up to 40
• Open, flexible floor-plan on two levels
• Views of Boulder and the Flatirons
• ADA accessible with concealed elevator
• Catering-grade kitchen (catering can also be arranged)
• Elegant design style with vintage and modern furnishings
• Colorado contemporary art collection
“This property is ideal for guests seeking a very different, upscale experience. Choosing it signals that you value beauty, comfort, history and access to nature.” – Wanona Tara, Chautauqua Director of Hospitality Sales
To arrange an in-person or virtual tour, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 303 952 1612