Looking for a fun Halloween activity for your friends and family? Visit our historic campus October 22 – 31 for a FREE digital place-based gaming experience!
1) Download the Loquiz app from your favorite app store.
-Make sure to do this before scanning the QR code.
-QR code will not work without Loquiz app.
2) Use the QR code while in the app to launch game.
-Code will only work when game goes live.
3) Use the app to journey through the Chautauqua campus to find Halloween-themed pins and earn points to claim a prize.
-You may start the game at any GPS-generated pin.
-Scan the code below once Loquiz app is downloaded!
1) Why do I get an error message when I use the QR code?
-You must first download the Loquiz app from the App Store and then use the QR code to start the game.
2) I get an error message that the states the username and password are wrong!
-The QR code should populate the correct credentials; however, if you receive an error message, use the following:
- Username: CCA1
- Password: 1932
3) All I see is a jumbled mess of pins.
-Zoom in (hit +) to enlarge the map and view the pins spaced out.
4) We are walking to the pins but nothing’s happening.
-Make sure your GPS location is on.