This is a full-time, benefited, exempt position. Under limited supervision, this position coordinates, supervises and performs a variety of skilled preservation, capital project, repair, and maintenance tasks on the Colorado Chautauqua campus. The Lead Facilities and Preservation Specialist works closely with Hospitality and Public Events teams in coordinating maintenance/repairs and other projects; is responsible for a variety of administrative tasks related to Facilities and Preservation. All work performed on site at Colorado Chautauqua, a 100% smoke-free campus. The right candidate will possess the following experience, traits and attitudes:
• 5-10 years progressively responsible management experience, including personnel management and project management.
• Advanced knowledge and use of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook. Experience with DocuShare, IQware and TracNcare or similar systems a plus.
• Must be technically savvy, a problem solver, with desire to learn, apply, troubleshoot and maximize applications of new and existing technology.
• Solid all around handyman skills with historic preservation (renovation and restoration) preferred.
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to listen and communicate well
• Strong decision making skills
• Tenaciously tracks and follows-up on details
• High energy team player with a positive, can do attitude
• Results oriented, able to meet deadlines
• Comfortable with fast moving, dynamic environment, flexible and able to accommodate changes in the organization’s needs
Send cover letter and resume to:
No phone calls please.
For information on Dining Hall employment opportunities call 303.440.3776.